Companions in Christ
“We must do more than learn about the Word of God. We want, rather, to know the God of the Word.”
– Companions in Christ Participant’s Book
New Classes Forming in 2022
* Monday Morning Class:
10.00am to 12 noon, starting 7 Feb 2022
* Monday Evening Class:
7.30pm to 9.30pm, starting 7 Feb 2022
* Friday Evening Class:
7.30pm to 9.30pm, starting 11 Feb 2022
Cost: $30.00 (Participant’s book and materials)
Venue: Online via Zoom/On-site in church once the rules allow
Registration will close once classes are full.
Companions in Christ is:
- A small group of people committed to deepening their relationship with God.
- Made up of individuals who study each day about prayer, scripture, and discernment, and who keep a personal journal of their learning and reflections.
- A small group of people that meets weekly to support one another and share life journeys authentically without fear of being judged.
The Companions in Christ journey comprises 28 sessions over eight months:
1. Preparatory meeting (1 session)
2. Embracing the Journey: The Way of Christ (5 sessions)
3. Feeding on the Word: The Mind of Christ (5 sessions)
4. Deepening Our Prayer: The Heart of Christ (6 sessions)
5. Responding to Our Call: The Work of Christ (5 sessions)
6. Exploring Spiritual Guidance: The Spirit of Christ (5 sessions)
7. Closing Retreat: Developing a Rule of Life (Final session)
Note: Participants should preferably have a reasonably good knowledge of the Bible, for example, who have completed at least one year of Bible study such as DISCIPLE 1.
|Event Date||07-02-2022 7:30 pm|
|Location||Online Session via ZOOM (Meeting ID will be sent)|