“Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realise that Christ Jesus is in you - unless of course, you fail the test? And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.”
2 Corinthians 13:5-6
Each year many of us will go through a physical check-up, a performance review at our workplace and perhaps a financial health check. But how often do we take time to review our spiritual life? For our spiritual health, we ought to frequently check to see if we are living out a transformed life orientated towards God, as God has meant for us to live.
The Wesley Discipleship Model provides a holistic approach to discipleship by offering growth opportunities in 5 faith environments of:
- Significant Circumstances
- Scriptural Obedience
- Spiritual Relationship
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Sacrificial Service
The Spiritual Health Check will give you a snapshot of your spiritual health, and help you identify the faith environments you would like to grow in and those in which you are strong.
- Prayerfully ask God to guide you in your evaluation of your relationship with Him.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the faith environment where He desires you to grow.
- Reflect on each question and answer as honestly as possible.
- There will be a score added up automatically per section and a total score which sums up all the section scores.
- You will be able to send your scorecard and action plan to your email account
We have emailed you your Spiritual Health Check scorecard and action planning guide.
Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
Discipleship and Nurture team