So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. – Matthew 19: 6 (NIV)
Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. – Ephesians 5: 24 (NIV)
- Booking of the Church Sanctuary for weddings is only for members of Wesley Methodist Church.
- Either the bride or the groom must be a member of Wesley Methodist Church, Singapore. Both the bride and groom must be Christian.
- The Church strongly advises that applications should be submitted to the Church office at least 9 months’ notice before Solemnisation date.
- Applicants must complete the Marriage Preparation Course (MPC) before Solemnisation or Blessing of Marriage.
- Only Methodist Pastors are permitted to conduct weddings held at the Church. Applicants are strongly encouraged to have their wedding conducted by Wesley Pastors.
- Wedding shall be held only on Saturday.
- The time slots for Weddings are: 10.00am to 12noon or 2.00pm to 4pm.
- Applicants will have one or more couple sessions with their Officiating Pastor; and a briefing session with the Events team.
- A Wedding rehearsal will be scheduled in the same week of the wedding date.
- Wedding applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis once the wedding calendar is open. The Church office will only process the application when we receive the official Wedding application form together with MPC Certificate or MPC registration receipt.
Updated 16 June 2022
Marriage Preparation Class
The course offers couples the opportunity to explore their readiness for marriage and aims to prepare them for Christian marriage. Topics covered include:
For better experiential learning and group participation, the course offers topical sharing by speakers followed by small group discussion.
Marriage Preparation Class 2/2022
17 September – 22 October 2022 (For 6 weeks, Saturdays)
17 Sep 2022
24 Sep - 22 Oct 2022
Please take note:
To register: https://wesley.sg/flm-mpc